Information may be obtained directly from you, including personal data such as your name, email address, shipping/billing address, phone number, credit card number, and other personally identifiable information. This may occur as you visit our website, place an order via phone or laptop, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of certain features. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners and unrelated third parties.
We may use your personal information about you to operate the site and to deliver the content and services you request. In addition, we may use personal information about you for other lawful purposes, including to:
- Process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment;
- Respond to requests, comments, or questions, and to provide customer support;
- Communicate with you, such as by sending you information about our products, services, and promotions;
- Improve the site and other products and services we may offer;
- Monitor and analyze site usage, trends, and statistics;
- Comply with legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies; or for any other purpose, we may also use your data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites, this Site is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, click here.
Multiple safeguards have been implemented to protect the security and privacy of personal information obtained through the site. Appropriate technical and organizational measures have been adopted that are designed to protect your data against loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access.
Links to Other Websites
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal information about you the user from various third parties and public sources, including the following:
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources;
- Contact, Payment and Transaction Data from the payment processor and fraud detection and prevention companies;
- Identity and/or Contact Data from friends or people you know and who have asked us to contact you;
- Technical Data from analytics providers like Google;
- Technical Data from search information providers;
- Identity, Contact, Profile, Usage, User Content, and/or Friends Data from social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, the information necessary or communicated by you will be used for this purpose to enable us to periodically send you the newsletter via e-mail. If a 3rd party is required at any time to send newsletters the extent of disclosed (personal) information would be, limited to the minimum necessary for sending out newsletters. After providing your content to receive our newsletter by subscribing, you will receive an e-mail confirming you’re opt-in. If you no longer wish to use the newsletter services, you may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using a variety of available communication means at no cost to you except for the standard rates associated with your chosen means of communication.
The site is not designed to attract children, and is not directed at, or intended for use by, children under the age of 13. Under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we do not request or collect any personally identifiable information (“PII”) from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly sell or ship any items ordered through this Website directly to anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should not register with, order or purchase from, or provide information to or from, CariPure Cosmetics. If we become aware that a user of our Website is under the age of 13 and has provided an online registration or other PII without prior verifiable parental consent, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to delete such information from our files and not to use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law).
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Notice or about our information practices, you may contact us via email at [email protected] or cell-phone at +1 (868) 380-6983.
Last Updated: March 2021